Business Card Design
Have the best looking business card at your next event or meeting. Our designers can help you seal the deal and leave a lasting impression with a clean and professional business card design that sticks around after the meeting is over.
What you'll get
- 1st round of 3 business card design concepts. Delivered in 4 days.
- 2nd round of concept revisions. Delivered in 3 days (if needed).
- Final round of minor revisions. Delivered in 2 days (if needed).
- Print-ready JPG files with bleed marks in 300 DPI resolution.
- Business card source file in PSD.
What we need from you
- Your logo in editable vector format (AI, EPS)
- Info about your business and industry.
- Branding guidelines and colors (if applicable).
- Contact information (name, address, phone, email, website)
- Examples of other business cards and styles you like.
- Anything else you think we should know
Who designs my business card?
An experienced designer, handpicked from hundreds of carefully reviewed portfolios.
Is logo design included?
Unfortunately not. If you don't have a logo yet, check out our Logo & Brand Identity Design package which also includes a business card design.
How many concepts do I get?
We understand that people have different design tastes, so we offer 3 business card concepts to ensure we create a business card you'll love.
How many revisions do I get?
You get up to 3 rounds of revisions for every order. We are very responsive to feedback and we'll revise to make the design perfect for you.
How are the final files delivered?
We will send a link to Google Drive or Dropbox where you can download the files.
In what format do I receive the files?
You will receive the files in the following format: PSD and JPG.
What happens after I purchase this service?
After you purchase, you will be asked to answer a few questions to provide what we need from you before we begin. Afterwards, your dedicated project manager will be in touch shortly, who will then match you with a designer to get started on the job.
I still have some questions. Where can I get help?
No worries. Just call +1-305-547-9753, or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.