Website Built for you (needs editing)
If you haven't added Amazon as a selling channel, consider these statistics: Last year, Amazon has reached $100 billion in annual sales and over 40 percent of merchandise sales are attributed to third-party sellers. That means over $40 billion in sales went to outside merchants.
Now consider the case of Spencer Haws of Niche Pursuits, who sold nearly $40,000 worth of products in Amazon within a month. Chris Guthrie from UpFuel made almost $3,000 in 30 days. And James Amazio, founder of Feedbackz, went from zero to $50,000 monthly in just eight months.
Amazon isn’t showing signs of slowing down. If you think you’ve missed the boat on selling on Amazon, you’re wrong. The boat is still very much in the harbor, and there’s still time for you to get on board. Our Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) experts can work with you to get your business up and running in this channel.
What you'll get
- We will set up an Amazon Seller account for you and complete your business profile including your name, shipping options, payment methods and contact information.
- We will add and list up to five (5) products to help you get started and put in the appropriate SKU, product titles, product descriptions, optimized images and search terms for the items in your store.
- Up to sixty (60) minutes of phone consultation with our FBA specialists to help you learn the process of selling on Amazon and discuss your best approach.
What we need from you
- A spreadsheet containing the following details about your products:
- Name of the product
- Name of the category
- SKU of the product
- Image filename of the product
- Weight of the product
- Description of the product
- We'll also need the product photos. The filename of the product images should the same as the SKU for easy identification and store maintenance going forwards.
What is Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)?
With Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), you store your products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and they'll pick, pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. In short, FBA helps you reach more customers and gives you the chance to focus on business growth instead of the ongoing grind that the operation entails.
Who is setting up the account?
A seasoned FBA expert, handpicked from hundreds.
What happens after I purchase this service?
After you subscribe to this service, you will be asked to answer a few questions to provide what we need from you before we begin. Afterwards, your dedicated project manager will be in touch shortly, who will then match you with an FBA expert to get started on the job.
I still have some questions. Where can I get help?
No worries. Just call +1-305-547-9753, or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.