Dropship Business Setup
Imagine having an online store loaded with hundreds of products without having to worry about inventory or shipping. Whenever an order is placed, you take your profit and forward the order to your supplier who will then ship the item to the customer on your behalf. Ka-ching, that's it.
This is how dropshipping works and this is what this service is all about. No upfront inventory costs. No storage maintenace fees. No shipping hassles. No unsold stocks. Just a complete fully-automated dropshipping website all set up and ready to go. It's a money-making machine on autopilot just waiting for you to flip the switch.
What you'll get
- Shopify-powered ecommerce store with custom domain
- Mobile-ready website optimized for SEO and conversion
- Theme customization including up to 2 hero image designs
- Up to twenty (20) ready-to-sell products added to your store
- Access to hundreds of dropshipping products and suppliers
- Automated inventory and one-click order processing
- Integrated sales dashboard and shipment tracking
- Payment, shipping, and taxes configurations
- Capture leads with a pop-up signup form to grow your email list
- Product reviews to leverage social proof and increase conversions
- Increase sales by suggesting the right products customers may be interested in, based on their behavior and purchase history
- Real-time notification of recent sales to increase customer buying confidence
- Reduce time spent on inquiries by 30% with a user-friendly FAQs page
- Up to forty-five (45) minutes of phone consultation with our specialists to help you learn the process of dropshipping and discuss your best approach.
What we need from you
- Access to your Shopify admin account
- Information on your business and industry
- A credit card that is attached to the Shopify Account
- Your logo in high resolution (No logo? No worries. Click here)
- Colors or color scheme you prefer
- Contact information (name, address, phone, email)
- Examples of online stores and styles you like.
- Anything else you think we should know
What is dropshipping?
Dropshipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers customer orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
Who is setting up the online store?
A team of experts who have successfully set up many dropshipping businesses.
What happens after I purchase this service?
After your purchase, you will be asked to answer a few questions to provide what we need from you before we begin. Afterwards, your dedicated project manager will be in touch shortly, who will then match you with a clan of dropship ninjas to get started on the job.
I still have some questions. Where can I get help?
No worries. Just call +1-305-547-9753, or shoot us an email at email@example.com.