Landing Page Design
Gone are the days when it was enough to bring the audience to your homepage. Now, marketers are realizing the importance of taking visitors to a dedicated landing page based on the channel they come from and that all of the marketing efforts go to waste if traffic does not convert.
This is why landing pages are an indispensable tool in the online marketer's arsenal. Our designers can craft a custom landing page mockup that's designed to convert your visitors into customers that pay, giving you the opportunity to get a preview of what you’ll get before turning it into a working HTML page.
What you'll get
- High-converting landing page design
- High-fidelity, pixel-perfect mockup in Photoshop
- Grid-based layout in desktop, tablet and mobile
- Landing page source files in layered PSD
What we need from you
- High resolution logo with transparent background
- Branding guidelines and colors (if applicable)
- Products or services you are promoting
- Info you need to collect on your form (first name, last name, email, etc.)
- Content or copy for the page (if necessary)
- Examples of other landing pages and styles you like
- If your plan is to A/B test the landing page, please inform us about the variable part of the page. This can be copy, color scheme, or a shorter version of the page.
- Anything else you think we should know
Who designs my landing page?
A marketing designer who have been designing landing pages for years.
How long will it take to get the page designed?
Your page is guaranteed to be designed within a few weeks or within a month. We can't quote an exact time as it's case-by-case.
Is copywriting included?
Unfortunately not. If you don't have content yet, check out our content writing service. In some cases, we can also take the content from your site too.
How many revisions do I get?
You get up to 3 rounds of revisions for every order. We are very responsive to feedback and we'll revise to make the design perfect for you.
How are the final files delivered?
We will send a link to Google Drive or Dropbox where you can download the files.
In what format do I receive the files?
You will receive the files in the following format: PSD and PNG.
What happens after I purchase this service?
After you purchase, you will be asked to answer a few questions to provide what we need from you before we begin. Afterwards, your dedicated project manager will be in touch shortly, who will then match you with a designer to get started on the job.
I still have some questions. Where can I get help?
No worries. Just call +1-305-547-9753, or shoot us an email at email@example.com.