Logo & Brand Identity Pack
Want to make your brand stronger? Our cohesive brand identity package includes a custom logo, a brand style guide, social media graphics and a stationery design for your business card, letterhead, and envelope. Let our handpicked designers make your business look good to help you build trust, stand out from the crowd, and attract more customers.
What you'll get
- 1st round of 3 logo concepts, Delivered in 4 days.
- 2nd round of chosen concept revisions. Delivered in 3 days.
- 3rd round of minor revisions. Delivered in 2 days.
- Final round of minor revisions. Delivered in a day (if needed).
- Web-optimized JPG & PNG logo files and 300 DPI resolution versions for print.
- Logo source file in vector AI and stationery design templates in PSD.
- Print-ready stationery design templates: business card, letterhead, and envelope.
- Social media graphics for Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- A brand style guide in PDF format that includes; logo usage & applications, brand colors and font combinations.
What we need from you
- Business name
- Website URL and slogan (optional)
- Info on your business, competitors and target audience
- Contact information (name, address, phone, email, website)
- Examples of other logos and styles that you like
- Anything else you think we should know
The guys at Wegacha made an excellent job. The quality of what they do is beyond great. I will recommend them 100% to anyone.
Alberto Caldera R.
Good results, it's pretty clear how these people know their thing. The work and communication is as expected. Give it a try, you'll love the outcome for real.
Who designs my logo and brand identity?
An experienced designer, handpicked from hundreds of carefully reviewed portfolios.
How many concepts do I get?
We understand that people have different design tastes, so we offer 3 logo concepts to ensure we create a logo you'll love.
How many revisions do I get?
You get up to 3 rounds of revisions for every order. We are very responsive to feedback and we'll revise to make the design perfect for you.
How are the final files delivered?
We will send a link to Google Drive or Dropbox where you can download the files.
In what format do I receive the files?
AI, PDF, PSD, JPG and transparent PNG.
Do I get the copyright to the finished design?
Absolutely. You own the rights to the approved logo design.
What happens after I purchase this service?
After you purchase, you will be asked to answer a few questions to provide what we need from you before we begin. Afterwards, your dedicated project manager will be in touch shortly, who will then match you with a designer to get started on the job.
I still have some questions. Where can I get help?
No worries. Just call +1-305-547-9753, or shoot us an email at email@example.com.